Home
About
Closet
Mags
Sites
A-Z 2025
A-Z 2026
❤︎finnymemo❤︎
Saturday, 3 January 2026
Home
»
2025
,
dress up game
,
poupee girl
,
winter
» .☘︎ ݁˖ December 2025 Poupee Girl .☘︎ ݁˖
.☘︎ ݁˖ December 2025 Poupee Girl .☘︎ ݁˖
By
finny
January 03, 2026
No comments
I missed the first day of December, sad... but here's to the end of 2025. Happy new year, everyone!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Gothic & Lolita Bible (2001-2017) Archive List
Gothic & Lolita Bible (2001-2017) Here is part 2 of my archive list for my favourite fashion magazines. This time: the eccentric and eni...
Day #04 Dame or Diva? {Drop-Waist Dresses}
Day #04 Dame or Diva? {Drop-Waist Dresses} Do you have a favourite type of dress? The empire? The mermaid? The babydoll? It's not as eas...
CUTiE Magazine (1988-2015) Archive List
CUTiE (1988~2015) Hi there! I'm making some lists of fashion magazines that I really love for comprehensive browsing. I don't scan ...
Labour Day Thrifts + Weekend After~!
Hey, everyone. It was Labour Day (in most places that aren't the US) a few weeks ago. In our town that often means a brocante (a big fle...
Stuff I Bought {Week 39}
It's been a pretty great week, I found two really cute thrifted items. I haven't been thrifting in ages, especially since my fave sp...
Thrift Finds + More {Mar-Apr 2026}
Hey everyone! Before I get into this latest thrift and finds post, I have to state the obvious: my second attempt at the A-Z blogging event ...
Thrift: 01 May 2025 {Labour Day Brocante}
Happy Labour day, everyone! No one's working, it's sunny out, and we had a sizeable brocante in our town. I picked up quite a few cu...
Stuff I Bought {Week 47} + Going Out Make~!
Hey everyone, long time no see! Here's a little post with some really cute pen sets I found and a few pics of some make up I did for a l...
Going To Class ~!
Since it's finally autumn I can finally whip out long-sleeve whatever I want. I won't lie, this summer I was dressing for comfort on...
Stuff I Bought! {Week 27}
Hey readers, sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Ever since summer started I have not been fashionable, only sweaty. I'm trying ...
Labels
2008 fashion
2009 fashion
2010 fashion
2024
2025
2026
2026fashiongoals
a-to-z
a-to-z2025
a-to-z2026
angels
autumn
boot-cut jeans
camisole
cardigan
challenge
dress up game
drop waist dress
early 2010s
fashiongoals
halloween
late 00s
magazine resource
magazines
make up
mending monday
ootd
poupee girl
shopping
spring
stationery
summer
thrift find
winter
Blog Archive
▼
2026
(51)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(5)
Mending Monday #2
Going Out Make + Outfit~!
Stuff I Bought + Gifts + X-mas Outfit
Mending Monday #1
.☘︎ ݁˖ December 2025 Poupee Girl .☘︎ ݁˖
►
2025
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2024
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
Bentewee
0 comments:
Post a Comment