Sunday, 13 September 2026

32Bit Fashion Challenge: September Is Pink! #1

I've mentioned briefly in my previous post that the forum I frequent has a fashion thread, and now we've also got a fashion challenge thread! Every month the fashionistas of 32Bit will be picking a theme and trying looks on that relate to the theme. Anyone is welcome! You can even draw, do online dress ups, or dress up dolls and partake in the challenge. The theme for September is pink! Any pink item will do!


I decided to finally style this gem that I thrifted in the summer: the pink Burton tanktop. I went for a bit of a girly, perhaps a little McBling-y look. Only issue was that I realized that the right boot has a bit of a tear inside that pushes the steel-toe cap into my foot. I need to put some fabric there before I injure myself. I think a funky top and a denim skirt is rarely a miss so that's the kind of chill but flashy look I was trying to achieve here. 


Here's the same thing with a jacket and a handbag, say if I was going out. I want to be going out but my life is so boring...

// ☆ Outfit Breakdown ☆ \\ 

Khaki Jacket . . . Don't Call Me Jennyfer {Thrifted} 

Pink Tank Top . . . Burton {Thrifted}

Denim Mini Skirt . . . Camaïeu {Thrifted} 

Biker Boots . . . Bolzer {Thrifted} 

Metal Hoop Earrings . . . ??? {Bought New}  

Floral Choker . . . ??? {Thrifted}

Heart Barbed Wire Necklace . . . ??? {Bought New}  

Tortoise Shell Haircrab . . . ??? {Bought New}   

Faux Leather Handbag . . . ??? {Thrifted}  

Brown Socks . . . ??? {Bought New}   

And that's my first attempt at the 32Bit challenge! I don't have a lot of pink clothes but there's some things in my closet so I'd like to put together one more look before the end of the month. 

1 comment:

  1. Te quedó muy bonito y me encantó la blusa en ese tono, saludos 🥰😊

    ReplyDelete