Day 11 is another collaboration with ONE PIECE, if you're a big fan I'm sure you will really dig these items. I'm not into ONE PIECE so my review is purely aesthetic.
The Techo and HON have some pretty cool features on the inside. On the daily pages there's illustrations and quotes from the manga. There's also special pages at the back with stuff like wanted posters, character ages, the story chronology etc. And character birth days are noted too! If this was for a franchise that I'm a big fan of, I would be tempted. I'm not very impressed with the print on the HON and the Weeks though it's probably more appealing to a ONE PIECE fan.
The Techo cover is pretty cool in that the clear cover has inked art that goes over another cover that has the early sketch. They overlap which is quite neat!
The other Techo cover is embroidered with motifs from the HON/Weeks but as an emblem at the center.
There's also some stationery: stickers, sticky notes, boards, folders, and a pouch.
So, are you a ONE PIECE fan? If I was I'm sure I'd appreciate this collection more! It's not ugly or anything but I an quite neutral on it.














































































.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment