A very cute set of covers! Hurray! The past three lineups were not very exciting (due to my personal taste, of course!) so it's kinda fun to look at something I do like.
The Alettone cover comes in the A6/A5/Weeks sizes and has a lovely turquoise colour with a very cute print of some of the best sweet treats (melon soda, jello, donuts, etc.). PVC is not ideal and I imagine a time will come when it starts to fall apart. I guess the price is alright if they will be priced the same as models form the previous year (around 20-25 euros).
The Tragen in a misty plaid is probably my favourite of the two. Oh really, you say, the plaid is your favourite? Shocking! I know I'm really predictable but I can't help that plaid is a perfect pattern! I think it's also cool that it has a special pocket. In fact, both models have extra room for knick-knacks. However, if it's priced like previous models at 50 euros, it's way too expensive.
I think both models are very cute but I don't think I'd buy either.










































































.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment