Series 5 stars a character called SUNSUN, a boy who lives in a puppet world and loves baked goods. Me too, dude. Well, not the puppet world thing. He reminds me of Flat Eric, the French DJ puppet. Also appreciate the tasteful use of Cooper Black.
Very cute A6 cover, I love the white outline, it looks quite retro. I think the oranges ate the back kind of outshine the SUNSUN print at the front.
My favourite of the collection is the A5 cover. I love the pocket at the front, with the little tag and everything, it's very cute. The flannel pattern is awesome.
I like that the banana Weeks is nearly life-size banana sized. It's fun but I guess I'm not that bananas about bananas.
Cute boards but as usual I don't really use the boards.
Very cute deco-tape, I think bakery-themed things are so cute so this really works for me. Probably my favourite out of the stationery.
I think I have a bias to memos and sticky notes because I do love these even though they are quite simple.
Love the idea of a 31-day sticker collection, not the most exciting stickers chosen but still very cute.
Do you know SUNSUN? Who is this guy?















































































.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment