This addition to the 2027 lineup is a stationery series in collaboration with the Kakimori store. If you're an enjoyer or ink pens this may be of interest to you. Otherwise the majority of stationery is quite simple and minimalist, so not of much note to me personally (with one exception!).
First is a fountain and roller ball pen. The pens have the same appearance, a nice frosted and green plastic. I already have enough pens to last me though so I'm not interested.
There is also a pigment ink which looks cool, but since I'm not a fountain pen user this is also not very relevant to me.
There is a series of 12 ink mini-bottles. The colours (especially the greens) are pretty!
I've never used blotting paper, but I imagine it might be easier to buy locally then to order online.
Again, I'm not a big fan of foil-pressed stickers and the designs are not very interesting to me.
Here is the one item I think is very cool: index-pockets for each month of a planner. The design is great, very retro-like and simple but not boring. I doubt I would order these but I might DIY some myself for a future planner.
And the last item is a set of translucent stickers that fits perfectly into the month slots of the planner. I already do this with washi tapes.

















































































.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment