The fourth series is a collaboration with fashion brand beautiful people, a brand I don't know anything about and having checked out their site I think it's not really in my taste but their stuff seems cool. Quite an expensive brand. The theme of these covers, along with some items like wallets sold on the beautiful people site, is 'nothing to hide'. The covers are colourful but transparent, with a crocodile skin texture.
I'm gonna be honest I really don't like the crocodile thing, I don't like it on bags, I don't like it on anything. Faux crocodile is ugly and the real stuff is evil so in general I don't like it on any fronts. However, I love transparent stuff. As a someone who grew up in the 2000s, we had so much candy-coloured transparent tech it's hard for me not to be fond of the design. I guess if the texture was different, maybe a little more sci-fi, I'd like it way more.








































































.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment