Another series of lovely illustrated covers and some deco tape. This time it's works by Hiroko Kubota, who has previously collaborated with Hobonichi. There's some very cute cats.
The A6 and A5 HON cover is very beautiful, it's main feature is the oncoming dusk. Of course the characters, who are talking through a string phone, are also amazing. The mouse is a great touch.
The Weeks cover is darker, happening at night, maybe? The blue forest above is a lovely contrast and is paired well with the white cats and the glowing fish.
My fave item is probably this deco tape. I love donuts, I love cats. They are dainty and small too! I could see myself putting them all over a planner.
A great series though I have to say from all the illustrated covers and collections, my favourite is still Akiko Miyakashi's work, hands down.








































































.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment